Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update Update!

Baby Shower and Belly Update!

well- alot has happened since i last wrote on here... i tell ya, i just suck at blogging. i want to be good at it like my dear older sister, but she just beats me hands down. she's the creative one! anyway- i dyed my hair brown! its pretty dark too and you know what? my grandparents didnt even notice! haha maybe its because i look alot like jenna and my mom now it didnt faze them, or they dont like it so they pretend they dont notice. ha who knows.
2nd- I am 28 weeks! well- 29 on saturday... 11 weeks to go... and you know what? it is going to be the longest 11 weeks of my life. i feel so uncomfortable and so big. but i shall not complain because every pregnant woman out there feels the same way as i do! i haven't swelled at all, or any stretch marks yet, so that has been a blessing. but i am waiting for my time! it is so amazing to feel my baby kick all day. Yes- sometimes it hurts like a bat out of hell, but really, i LOVE it. sometimes i will just be sitting feeling him kick, and i almost want to cry (not because of pain) but because i am so close to him. I feel his every movement and its just an amazing experience. garrett and i lay in bed and garrett will have his hand on my belly feeling him kick, and garrett says how lucky us women are. and you know, I AGREE!
3rd- we decided on a name....
Connor Jaxon Thayer
isnt it cute? we like it!
4th- my sister gave me an AMAZING baby shower. My mother in law kim let jenna throw it at her house, and we had alot of people come! thank you to everyone who came and i loved ALL of your gifts! It was doctor suess themed, and i thought it was so fun and clever! it was a lot of fun and i am grateful to have a wonderful sister who i just happen to be best friends with! i am so incredibly blessed with a loving family and awesome friends.

1 comment:

Jenna Marie said...

Aww... I almost started crying too. :) Having that little boy in your arms is going to be so worth every inch of pain! :) Love you!